Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Aw Man!


Well, I failed miserably at posting once a week.. Almost three weeks later here is a new post.. Ha, oh well. I still don't have internet at home, so it's difficult to have the time to post.. So here goes.. 

February 6 and 7, my dear friends "Giant Squid" (See previous post) played two shows, one at Thee Parkside in San Francisco and the other at the Blue Lamp in Sacramento.. 

Here are some shots from Thee Parkside show.. Maybe I should change this blog page's name to "All Things Giant Squid" hee hee






As always, see more here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/laurenwiestphotography/sets/72157613704311933/

And, OH.. I also got to see my Hattie that weekend.. How cute is this face???



That's all for now. I still have a couple of rolls of film to process, so look out for some new 35mm and Holga stuff soon. Lauren

6 comments:

  1. Jackie's cello is amazing. I've never seen anything like it. And Hatters is perfect as always. Make me giant prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she gorgeous?? The cello, that is.. Hattie is obviously always gorgeous.. I mea she IS directly related to you and 2 steps away relate to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the one of jackie numero dos...
    the way her cello is set looks muy bueno...
    :)
    and hattie faces is a lil precious too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey momma! i gave ya a shout out on my bloggie blog. just wanted to warn ya since it's gay and you're not. speaking of gay... i wish i was in the city today. i could use a killa cup of coffee from java beach that's for sure. love you.

    http://wobinmarie.blogspot.com/2009/02/something-fun-for-fun-havers-poladroid.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pics rock Lauren!! Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete