Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's a Holga Party



On Saturday, Shannon, Laura, Joe (friends, yep I have a couple, haha) and I went on a photoshoot for a project that Shannon is doing for her final in her Photography class. I tagged along for fun/help/moral support :) 
In between her project shots, I snapped a few candids and posed "candids" and thought they looked pretty cute...  I took a few more with a new roll of film, but didn't finish out the roll, so expect to see a few more in the next blog (or an update to this blog).
I hope Shannon was happy with her final works and I can't wait to see them. Until then, here are those shots as well as a couple from the week before.








The last one is Shannon, Laura and I driving to Berkeley.. I just liked the way the bridge looked. Until next time....


UPDATE: The rest of the pics from that day.. I used a different film, and don't like it at all.. Oh well





2 comments:

  1. her outfit is to die for. at some point in my life i hope to obtain some style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Isn't she adorable??? It's okay, don't feel bad, we are old now, she's still in her fabulous twenties with taste and style. hahah

    ReplyDelete