Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Locke, CA....Tacoma, WA and Seattle, WA and thensome

So May and early June was full of adventure.. including a long ride home from Sacramento with Aaron through Locke.. A small, old little Chines town.. It was super cute and spooky.. I took a couple pics..



Then I went up to Tacoma and Seattle, WA to visit my dear friends Heather and Eric and their cute lil man, Lennox. It was so good to see them, I miss them so much. It was my first time to Washington and I thoroughly enjoyed it.. I can't wait to go back.

Seattle was AMAZING




Tacoma was beautiful and so peaceful


And of course a lil trip to Berkeley with Luella and Shannon, a dear friend and a fill-in Luella babysitter when I can't :)

All in all, it has been a great month. I 've got more adventure coming soon, so keep checking back, I promise to be better about updating. Thanks!

1 comment: