Monday, March 9, 2009

Holga Woes



So tonight I picked up a couple of rolls of film that I had processed and scanned.. And I realized..I am crooked.. Crooked as in off-centered, not crooked as in twisted/manipulative.. ha.. Maybe it was my foot surgery gone wrong, or maybe it's the squareness that is medium format.. But I never used to have this problem and now I do.. 
So it makes me think, I'm just crooked.. Or my depth perception is going.. I have been having trouble parallel parking lately.. Aw Man! I think I'm just old.. Well, here they go anyways:




Aaaand enter the crookedness that is me:
   Yup, I'm all wonky
           Oh wait, I'm normal again

1 comment:

  1. the bike one is trippin me out... i love it!...
    i think the crookedness works in holga... i.e. palace of fine arts...
    but i feels ya flow...
    :)

    ReplyDelete