Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wonder-Con 2009


So, it was that time again!  My friend Chris Mowry (Transformers Comic Book writer extraordinaire) hooked it up as usual with all-weekend long passes for myself and Aaron. So much geeky fun to be had!! And it was.. Although it was a very rainy weekend, we managed and had lots of fun.. 

I got a super cute book for Miss Hattie for her birthday (not til June) And I got myself a really cool book called Looking Glass Wars which is supposed to be a sort of "pre-Wonderland" Alice story.. Chris also gave me an awesome "Spike" hardback comic book! So sweet (see pics)

So here are some goofy candids with my mini-digi-cam:





And here are some fun black and white 35mm shots of the festivities of the whole Wonder-Con weekend. Enjoy!















2 comments:

  1. Know what's weird? Dan Cooney (Valentine) is my comics teacher at the Academy of Art. I had to do a double take when I saw those pictures.

    ReplyDelete