Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Can't Keep Up!

Soooooooo... Once again I took longer than a week.. I just get wrapped up in the day to day (like a sucker, haha), but that's the reason I made this blog.. To keep on myself and keep on taking photos..

I tried some experimenting with my new Diana (medium format camera) and Diana external flash.. I had a little tough time with gauging the focal ability of the camera, so I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but it's all a learning experience... So the black and white shots are from my ol' faithful Holga and the last two color shots were from my new Diana.. 

Holland's famous attitude

Pocket Protector

Typical San Fran
Guard Dog??
Emily
Hattie Mouth (a mistake shot, but I sort of dig it)
So, these aren't my best shots by any means, but it was an experiment and I learned, so no harm in that!

2 comments:

  1. omg... the cat shot came out great!! i still have to develop all of mine... i cant wait!... dude... i love that one... lets shoot again!! that was perfect :)

    ReplyDelete